If you want to improve a green space for people and wildlife in your area we can help. This may be through planning the project, putting it into action or just joining in.
Countryside Partnerships have a range of volunteering and work experience opportunities including practical conservation days, survey work and helping with environmental education including Forest Schools and volunteering at Oare Gunpowder Works Visitor Centre.
We’re happy to help all types of community groups from parish councils and allotment societies to charitable trusts and community woodlands. We can help you with:
- Practical work days and public events
- Fundraising and promotion
- Planning and project management
- Engaging new volunteers
- Site management, interpretation and education programs
- Governance and constitutions etc.
- Community tool kits
If you want to:
- Plant a hedge on a local green
- Help cut back vegetation from the churchyard
- Create a school wildlife garden
- Install a gate
- Take on any other conservation task
- All the tools you need are available from the tool kit (PDF, 8.1 KB)
Read the health and safety information (PDF, 13.0 KB)
You can get toolkits from:
- White Cliffs CP (Dover)
- Kentish Stour CP (Wye)
- Kent High Weald Partnership (Goudhurst)
- North West Kent CP (Dartford)
- Medway Valley CP (Maidstone)